Vaporizer News Namaste USA
How to clean your Pax 3?
The Pax 3 is one of the most sought-after portable vaporizers in the world and you’re lucky enough to own one. The Pax 3 is also one of the most advanced portable vaporizers in the world. Like any advanced, complicated thing it has lots and lots of little parts. These little parts need to be cleaned regularly and kept up with otherwise your Pax 3 vaporizer will start to underperform.
Materials to Clean the Pax 3Part of making sure you have a fully functional vaporizer is making sure that you’ve got the correct materials to clean it with. Below is a list of the materials you’ll need to keep your Pax 3 vaporizer in tip top shape.
- Cleaning solution
- Fresh water
- Paper towels
- Grime sticks
- Bristle pipe cleaners
- Cleaning brush – this comes with the Pax 3 vaporizer
The Most Important PiecesWhile there are a lot of very important pieces in the Pax 3 vaporizer there are in fact only a few pieces of special significance. When you’re disassembling the vaporizer, the items listed below are the separated parts you want to focus on the most.
- Vapor path
- Heating chamber
Simple Steps to Begin Cleaning the Pax 3
1. Remove oven lid and mouthpiece
2. Insert pipe cleaner or cleaning brush into the top of the unit to get rid of residue in the vapor path
3. This will also pop out the oven screen from the bottom of the vape
4. Pour some cleaning solution into a container enough so that items placed in it would be covered. Take the oven screen, mouthpiece, and concentrate insert and cleaning solution for up to a half hour. While they’re in there stir them every so often to keep the dirt on the move.
5. Also, remember to take the oven lid chamber from the concentrate insert. Whatever you do never, ever soak your oven lid. It can cause all kinds of problems so just trust us on this one.
6. After that give a run over all those difficult to get areas with your pipe cleaners, paying special attention to little corners and edges. Then just rinse and towel dry and you’re done.
Cleaning Heat Chamber
7. Now to clean the heating chamber you will need to take an alcohol-soaked swab and really get in there with the corners and hard to reach places. This should sort out any lingering residue. Following this set the vaporizer to its highest heat setting and let it run through a few times. This will scour any leftover alcohol residue. If it’s not cleaned away adequately, that alcohol can leave a strong unpleasant taste the next time you use your vaporizer. When you’re all done give yourself a nice pat on the back and congrats on a thorough job cleaning your Pax 3 vaporizer.
Generally speaking, you want to brush out heating chamber after every use with the Pax 3 cleaning brush. This will prevent any harmful build ups of residue that can block the vapor path and create unwanted tastes. It will ensure you have an amazing session.