The Eleaf iStick 100W is the new product of the iStick series, eleaf istick 100w box mod's range of power output lies between 5-100 watts while its voltage ranges from 2.0-10.0 volts. It can be described as a powerhouse in the making. This istick comes with a smooth edge that enhances comfortable portability. It mostly comes in black or silver colors.
This istick is unique for its design which makes it possible for one to change cells in cases where spare cells are needed if no charging ports are available. The device can hold two batteries(sold separate), which can be charged using the USB cable. This aspect enables one to use the device even while it's charging. In addition to these, the device comes with a unique magnetic battery door which enables easy and quick changing of batteries. The device has a versatile means of charging in that it can either use a USB cable to recharge or fresh externally-charged batteries can be fixed.
The OLED screen on the istick enables you to have all the information concerning your vaping such as the battery charge that is remaining, the devices set voltage and even the rate of atomizer resistance. The ventilation holes in this mod help prevent overheating in the device as excess heat is dissipated away. The stainless steel material on the device makes it durable besides adding the smooth rounded feel while holding it. The istick is a convenient device that can be relied on especially when one is on a travelling spree.
Cleaning the eleaf istick 100w is easy as it does not require much hassles. Mopping it using some alcohol to remove unwanted debris and residues is basically the trick. What should be kept in mind is that the device should never be submerged in water to avoid destroying it.
- Multi-tasking functionality: the istick can be used while it is charging with help of a USB charger.
- Effective power output: the 100 watts power output enhances a satisfying experience during the vaping.
- USB charging cable: the cable enables efficient charging adding the advantage of using the istick while it is still charging.
- Changeable cells: the batteries removable aspect makes it possible to exchange them for other batteries that have been charged externally.
- Ventilation holes: they provide room for dissipation of excess heat and, therefore, prevent the device from overheating, which could damage it.
- Resistance readings: these readings help you in determining when resistance is high in order to reduce risks of overheating.
- Stainless steel threads: they boost the batteries ability to resist wearing out.