PAX 2 Vaporizer
FREE discreet shipping with this product
The Pax 2 Vaporizer - Reliable and Efficient
Pax 2 Main Features
- Dry Herb vaporizer
- Pocket sized
- 2 year warranty
- Initial Heat Up Time: 45 seconds
- 90 minute Charge Time
Pax 2 Tech Specs
|Storage capacity||0.35 grams|
|Preconfigured temperature levels||4 levels (180 ° C to 215 ° C)|
|Initial heating||45 seconds|
|Heating chamber material||Stainless steel|
|External coating material||Brushed steel|
|Battery capacity||Between 1 and 2 hours|
|Charging Time||Full load in 90 minutes|
|Compatibility with chargers||Magnetic USB connector|
|Compatibility with smartphone applications||No|
|Other functions||Motion sensor and self-cooling technology|
|Approximate dimensions (W x H x D)||9.8cm x 3.1cm x 2.2cm|
|Approximate weight||90 grams|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Pax 2 Heating and Temperature
Color Coding for Ease-of-Us
The PAX 2 vaporizer features four color coded pre-set temperature settings ranging from 356ºF to 419ºF. It might seem like a simple touch but the color-coding makes the Pax 2 so much easier to operate and create precisely controlled vape experiences.
The indicator light starts purple once heating begins and will turn green when ready, with the whole process taking well under a minute from start to finish. The temperature range of the Pax 2 is designed to perfectly vape your dried herb, ensuring that the draw is as smooth and hard-hitting as possible.
The new heating technology systems also provide a more economical vaping experience which means you get more bang for your buck.
Pax 2 Vaporizer Design
- The Pax 2 vaporizer is a small, portable vaporizer with an understated design. Weighing in at a mere 90.2g, the Pax 2 Vape is extremely lightweight and ultra portable. Filling is quick and easy using a magnetic-snapping lid and the vape's chamber works fantastically with all types of dried material.
- The chamber utilizes stainless steel for quick, smooth heating and the outside of the body is a brushed metal that not only looks good but makes for a nice texture when held. The power button is well embedded into the device so as to not stand out, letting the design speak for itself. The mouthpiece allows for a clear air flow, lowering the amount of draw resistance you'll get. All of this power in one beautifully aesthetic and textured device, while being 25% smaller and 10% lighter than the original.
Included with the PAX 2 USA Vape:
Pax 2 Vaporizer - Additional Features
- Lip-sensing technology recognizes your touch and assists with air flow
- Motion-sensing and auto-cooling technologies
- Efficient, rechargeable battery
- LED's indicate when the device is heating up and ready to use
- Half-pack oven lid reduces the amount of dried herb you need
Why You Should Buy The Pax 2 Vaporizer?
This might be a question you’re asking yourself. And why not? The Pax 3 has already taken the market by storm so why should you spend money on the previous model? The answer to that is very simple; Affordability. In the months since the release of the Pax 3, the Pax 2 has benefited from significant price drops that has made it incredibly accessible to the average customer. You can now get the Pax 2 for less than $150 dollars, which makes it one of the best budget vapes on the market. If you want something that will last a while, treats your dried herb well but doesn't break the bank, this is definitely the model for you. You’ll struggle to find better quality at this price.
Apart from this amazing price, all of the normal bonuses of owning a Pax 2 vape are right here. It’s still an amazing portable model with an incredibly convenient method of conduction heating behind it. The build quality is fantastic and it remains comfortable to hold while still being small enough to slip into your pocket or bag. What’s more, with this reduced price you can take the money you’re saving and buy some accessories to really open up the vaping experience like oils and half chambers. Better vaping through cheaper prices; that’s what the Pax 2 vape means right now.
Using the PAX 2 Vaporizer USA
Pax have made using their device as simple as can be
- To fill you remove the magnetic oven lid and fill the chamber with your ground materials (we recommend a fine grind for this vaporizer)
- Replace the oven lid and turn the power on
- Hold the top button down to change the settings to your desired temperature.
- Indicator light starts purple once heating begins, and LED will turn green when ready.
- With motion sensing, the PAX 2 and will know when it's not being used and put your device in standby mode, conserving battery life and dried herbs in the chamber.
- PAX 2 vaporizer will fully charge within 2-3 hours using a USB or AC wall adapter and includes a charging dock.
Maintaining your PAX 2 Vaporizer
Here at Namaste, our job is to make your sessions as enjoyable as possible, which is why we recommend that in order to enjoy every session like it was your first, you should clean it regularly!
1. Cleaning the Mouthpiece
Push on the mouthpiece to release it into the ON position. Gently pull the mouthpiece to remove it, using the fingernail groove.
Wipe down the mouthpiece with an alcohol wipe from the cleaning kit. Clean the outside and the inside of the mouthpiece stem using a pipe cleaner moistened with isopropyl alcohol or warm soapy water. You can find isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) at your local drugstore.
The mouthpiece can be soaked in warm soapy water or isopropyl alcohol. PAX recommends soaking the mouthpiece with your oven screen at least once a month. Do not disassemble the mouthpiece. Always make sure to the mouthpiece completely before applying the mouthpiece lubricant.
2. Cleaning the Oven and Vapor Path
If Pax has been on, make sure to wait a couple of minutes for the device to cool down before cleaning the body and oven of the device. Always take precaution when handling a potentially hot device. With the mouthpiece removed, ensure the LED Indicator is displaying your current temperature setting color.
Moisten a pipe cleaner with isopropyl alcohol or warm soapy water. Remove the oven lid and insert the pipe cleaner into the stainless steel vapor path from the mouthpiece end until the oven screen pops out.
Use an alcohol wipe, a moistened bent pipe cleaner or a moistened Q-Tip to the clean the oven area and screen.